Consultancy Services To AIRLINES:
With over 30 years experience working with Airlines, Maintenance Repair Organisations (MRO's), Original Equipment Manufacturer's (OEM's), Aircraft Lessors, Insurance Companies, Loss Adjustors and Aircraft Engineering Service Providers, APTN can support AIRLINES with the following project based consultancy services:
- APTN can provide independent reporting and analysis and meeting representation on behalf of AIRLINES with you Aircraft Lessor providers, or other third party organisations where you may not have the resources or capacity for such an event or project. APTN is based in Dublin, Ireland, which makes contact with most of the major aircraft lessors easy and predictable. We have close contact with all of the senior management personnel from CEO, to CTO, to Marketing and Sales personnel at all of these aircraft lessors and can make introductions or make representations on your behalf to the selected lessors.
- APTN can manage and implement any technical RFQ or RFP process and collate and present the results to the Airline.
- APTN can provide resources and project management personnel for any MRO or Engine Management projects that you do not have the resources to handle within the airline..
- APTN can help with material / engine / landing gear and other equipment sourcing, be it outright purchase or lease requiremnts. APTN can also help with disposal and storage of surplus inventories when necessary.
- APTN can conduct independent market surveys on your behalf with other airlines or aircraft lessors peers or other industry demographics.
We also wish to work with Airlines and Aircraft Lessors to help implement change that would bring efficiencies and synergies to the global aircraft airline and aircraft leasing community . One such initative is to examine the traditional aircraft insurance products that are integral to the aircraft leasing / airline industry. We are working with a Llyods insurance underwriter and a UK based legal practice who together are passionate about rewriting the insurance handbook and bringing disruptive innovation to this sector.
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or at +353-87-2786738 if you are interested in any of the above consultancy services or if you have any other suggestions or ideas for disruptive innovation in the airline and aircraft leasing sector.