Consultancy Services To Aircraft Lessors and Aircraft Owners and Financiers:
With over 30 years experience working with Airlines, Maintenance Repair Organisations (MRO's), Original Equipment Manufacturer's (OEM's), Aircraft Lessors, Insurance Companies, Loss Adjustors and Aircraft Engineering Service Providers, APTN can support Aircraft Lessors with the following project based consultancy services:
- APTN can provide independent reporting and analysis and meeting representation on behalf of lessors, owners and finance houses at any off-site location with you Airline Customers, MRO's, OEM's or other third party organisations where the lessor may not have the resources or capacity for such an event or project.
- APTN can manage and implement any technical RFQ or RFP process and collate and present the results to the aircraft lessor or owner.
- APTN can provide resources and project management personnel for any Lease Transitions, Pre Purchase Inspections or Annual Audits.
- APTN can help with aircraft / engine / landing gear and other equipment or material sourcing, be it outright purchase or lease requiremnts. APTN can also help with disposal and storage of surplus inventories when necessary.
- APTN can conduct independent market surveys on your behalf of your aircraft lessor peers or other industry demographics.
We also wish to work with all Aircraft Lessors to help implement change that would bring efficiencies and synergies to the global aircraft lessor community. One such initative is the Common GTA for Technical Service Providers Project (CGTSP) . This project is currently being examined by ALI (Aircraft Leasing Ireland), AWG (Aviation Working Group) and the FAEI (Federation of Aerospace Enterprises Ireland) with a view to being implemented in mid 2020. Another potential project is to examine traditional aircraft insurance products that are integral to the aircraft leasing industry. We are working with a Llyods insurance underwriter and a UK based legal practice who together are passionate about rewriting the insurance handbook and bringing disruptive innovation to this sector.
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or at +353-87-2786738 if you are interested in any of the above consultancy services or if you have any other suggestions or ideas for disruptive innovation in the aircraft leasing sector.